Thursday 1 October 2009

The Pink Elephant 34 & 2.images

I made this card for The Pink Elephant. This weeks challenge is a recipe: something with dots, punch, tag.
I made flowers myself.

1st October and I have 100 posts! I must think about candy :D

Also I drew some new images (earlier images you can see here).
If you like them and would like to use them in your cards, please write to me beguelleuk@yahoo.co.uk and I e-mail you them (for free;))


-------------------------
Karteczka dla The Pink Elephant zrobiona według przepisu: coś z kropkami, dziurkacz, tag.
I mam dla Was kilka nowych obrazków. Jeżeli są chętni proszę o maila beguelleuk@yahoo.co.uk
Wcześniejsze obrazki można zobaczyć tutaj.

1 Października i 100 post na liczniku, chyba czas pomyśleć o candy :D

9 comments:

  1. A great card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
    Hope you'll find time to play with us again next week and good luck with the prize draw.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Magda and brilliant images.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, elegant card!!

    Your own images are soooo beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetna brawo !!!! uwielbiam kropki !! chyba ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Your images look wonderful.
    Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards and your images are wonderful! Great work.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete