Wednesday 5 May 2010

Crafty Creations 66 - DT


This weeks Crafty Creations challenge theme is MAGICAL.
I`ve used a digi image from our sponsor Stitchy Bear Stamps.
-------------------------------
W tym tygodniu w Crafty Creations mamy magiczną atmosferę. Czekamy na Wasze MAGICZNE, czarodziejskie projekty.
Do wygrania 5 obrazków od Stitchy Bear Stamps.

Masa ATC i kartek czeka w kolejce...
A ja powoli robię listę co zabrać i co przywieźć z Polski. Wakacje nad Bałtykiem już na początku czerwca ;)

9 comments:

  1. Magda, this is a beauftiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card magda your coloring on the h/bird is lovely and matches so perfectly with your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.......I LOVE IT!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Magda,

    Your card is so creative and so unique! Lovely work!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that bird is amazing!!!! I love the gorgeous images you have put together!! such a stunning card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Magda - the bird is so beautiful! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magdo jaka urocza karteczka to chyba koliberek?śliczna i w pięknych kolorkach;)Bardzo mi się podoba:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cium słonko piękny wiosenny obrazek z cudnym koliberkirm tylko u nas wiosny dalej nie widać!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magda, what a gorgeous take on my hummingbird, I stopped by earlier, but I guess I was a tad to early lol..your choice of colors is magnificent, thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with me..

    hugz
    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete