Friday 4 April 2014

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft - Life + news

It will be a long post...Take a cup of tea or coffee and try not to fall asleep ;)
 I would like to share some news with you.

As some of you know, I have written an article for Craft Stamper.
From tomorrow you will be able to buy it! It's a May2014 issue. I have prepared art journal pages and a short tutorial for the article.
Also you will find there fab articles written by my favourite girls: France Papillon, Jaine Drake and R.Maria Sabina. Full contents here
I hope you will enjoy it!


picture Craft Stamper blog

Sometime ago I added a new page on my blog 'my stamps'.
Few more days and you will be able to buy them! I have seen a new release of Stampotique Originals stamps and it is amazing! Stamps will be available from Stampotique Originals site in the middle of April but you will find them in some online shops a little earlier. My new stamps will be also available in the UK!
Stay tuned!



One more info...courses!
A lot of fun on my classes in Westhope Collage from July. More information soon.



And finally...
Here is a sneak peek. I have made this art journal page for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft. Here is a link where you can find more photos and a video how I have made this page. 

The video you can also find on my Youtube channel.


I will be back next week with more projects.

Magda x

No comments:

Post a Comment