Wednesday 1 April 2015

Stampotique & my new blog

 You may ask where I am when I'm not here.
Check this place out and you will see!


I haven't made cards for ages and frankly I don't feel them anymore. I can't make them anymore!
This is a quick card for Stampotique challenge.

I used my Agatha Heart stamp and a lot of paints. The heart is also painted using a fantastic dimensional paint - Radiant Gels from ColourArte. I really like these paints. Colours are amazing and the texture oh...just yummy ;)





Magda x

4 comments:

  1. You make beautiful cards, Agatha looks fabulous on her very special frame. Like how you kept Agatha black and white and coloured only her heart:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly must have felt this one ! It is beautiful !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are re-engaging with cards, my friend! This is a perfect example of perfection! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab-u-lous! I know what you mean about cards - I feel the same way. You hit the nail on the head with this one though.

    ReplyDelete